Hogwarts at Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter star accused of smoking pot

Go down

Harry Potter star accused of smoking pot Empty Harry Potter star accused of smoking pot

Post  TheDarkCullen Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Mawhahaha i knew he was going to slip up at some stage! u know rolling in squillions and them druglords on the street come up to him n offer him a bit. why not take some to a party, i'll be that frucking rich kid from when i was like 11 . dude thats not cool, this guy is admired around the world i meen WWRD (what would ron do?) haha. heres the article.

this article was published on Nov 14th 2009
Clean-cut Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has been photographed allegedly smoking a marijuana joint at a party in London.

The Daily Mirror newspaper splashed the photos across the front page of its edition on Friday, saying the pictures were taken by fellow partygoer Wadia Tazi.

The British actor has since issued a statement denying he smoked marijuana at the party.

But Tazi said he did not initially recognise the world-famous 20-year-old actor who, he said, told partygoers: "I love weed".

"Daniel looked spaced out and away with the fairies," Tazi told the newspaper.

"I was surprised by his behaviour.

"He is a kids' favourite. I'm not sure what his fans will make of it.

"At one point, a girl dragged him away, saying: 'Come on Daniel, follow me. You don't trust me, do you?' She pulled him into the toilet and started drawing a huge comedy beard on his face."

A spokeswoman for Daniel Radcliffe says he "categorically denies" the Mirror's allegation that he smoked marijuana.

"Daniel does smoke the occasional roll-up cigarette, but he was not doing anything more than this," the spokeswoman said.

"We are considering our position and will be taking all necessary action in relation to such allegations."

Harry Potter star accused of smoking pot Daily-mirror-front-page-harry-pothead-410132389

here's the link for the british tabloid The Mirror this one 13th Nov 2009 (coz their a day behind us)
Harry Potter & the Philosophers STONED
TheDarkCullen
TheDarkCullen
Head Of Ravenclaw House
Head Of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down