Hogwarts at Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Book 7

4 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Book 7 Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Book 7

Post  Jazzmiine_xx Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:23 pm

study Soooo.. Ive been reading the 7th book in the series.. AGAIN! Getting myself ready for when it comes out!! *Oh please hurry uupppp!! Sad
And, is it just me, or does it get more exciting each time you read it? Im finding new things in there i SWEAR werent in there the first time i read it!

The day when no books or videos are released, is the day ill die inside..
lol! Welll, not that dramatic!!
But.. I LOVE YOU JKR
Jazzmiine_xx
Jazzmiine_xx

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Book 7 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Book 7

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 pm

I am reading it again as well, and i totally agree with you. I dont know why, but it does seem to have more information and clues, and just more exciting things the more you read it. Actually, alot of the books are like that. I dont know, they are just awesome.

Although i know i will be reading it again before the movie as it isnt coming out until November next year, and that is only the first half, and then we need to wait like an entire year again for the second half of the Deathly Hallows movie....Oh i am sooooo going to cry!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

https://hogwartsattwilight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Book 7 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Book 7

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:54 am

I know, it's like ridiculous how long they are making us wait. I think I will die I mean it just really sucks.

And yeah I agree that every time I re read them I find something new and exciting. I read pretty fast so I inevitably miss some of the smaller details the first time round but recently I've been having brand new ah ha moments everywhere...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Yeah, i normally read pretty fast as well, especially when i first got it, i remember lining up, waiting and waiting, and as soon as i got the book i went home and read it that day and into the night...And i have read it a few times since then. I have read the HP series more times then i even have with Twilight, and still, no matter what, i will see something and get all excited and be like - dude that ties in with blah blah blah!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:29 pm

haha I know I got like so excited about finding dittany mentioned in PS and then Hermione using it so frequently in DH...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Ha i know....that is like me as well...LOL! Actually, what is funny is when i was walking out of the HBP movie and these people were behind me and i was listening to their convo, and they have NO idea what is going to happen, they havent read the books, and they are dying to know who R.A.B is and all this other stuff...and i was so tempted to turn around and scold them for not having read the books....but i didnt....

So while we are talking DH, did anyone else, besides me, not like the however many years later thing...I didnt like that, they should have left the future to our imaginations in my opinion, that kinda annoyed me, especially since i never wanted Harry to stay with Ginny...LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Yeah. I think so. I mean seriously either leave it be or write another book dedicated to how Harry lived after Moldy Voldy. I felt a bit ripped off after DH...

Oh does any one mind me using the abbreviations for the titles here cause I get sick of writing them out all of the time???
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:54 pm

No, i dont like writing them all anyway, i think people will figure it out! Our only problem may be with Americans as they have Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, rather then the Philosohers Stone....which is weird to me...LOL!

But yea, i felt ripped off as well, i think if she wanted us to know about life after the dark lord, she should have an entire other book, even if it is only a little one like the first book....
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:20 pm

I wouldn't have minded it even if it was a bit smaller than PS...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzmiine_xx Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:06 am

I know exactly what ur saying.. And she even put the kids names?? I was like.. whhaaaattt!! She could have made a book from it all! Silly silly lady. It was a bit ghey really. 'Ok, they can marry and have kids to the people who the fans most expect them too ' Rolling Eyes "Harry Potter and the Joys of fatherhood" haha something like that ey Wink Surprised
Jazzmiine_xx
Jazzmiine_xx

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkCullen Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 pm

she did make a book of it. its called 'The Beedle And the Bard'
TheDarkCullen
TheDarkCullen
Head Of Ravenclaw House
Head Of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Hahaha Harry Potter and the joys of fatherhood...oh man, that would have been so funny, and sooo much cooler then this 19 years later thing at the end of the book. That was so not cool....
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down