Hogwarts at Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone else? Empty Does anyone else?

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Does anyone else think that it is a little creepy when you watch the first Harry Potter movie. I mean, i do, probably more so because i was so in love with Draco Malfoy, and still am, and when i watch it, i dont know, it is kind of weird knowing that i was in love with him when he looked like that, and yah, i guess it is hard to explain, do you understand where i am coming from?
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

https://hogwartsattwilight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else? Empty Re: Does anyone else?

Post  TheDarkCullen Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 pm

YES!!! thinking that we are grown women in love with 10 year olds...although they are now squillionaires so i guess we could latch Laughing Rupert grew up hot and Tom got hot to but it took him a while...i like some 'rangers!
TheDarkCullen
TheDarkCullen
Head Of Ravenclaw House
Head Of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Hahaha ewwww you like the ranga...YUCK! I think Tom was always hot, but it was ok at the time, i was the same age as him, and still am, but still, when i watch the first one now, hell, and the second one, i dont know, it is kinda creepy, i am 21 now, and he is little, like he was 12 when he did that movie, so i dont know, it is kinda creepy. I am glad im not the only one who thinks that! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkCullen Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 pm

well when the first one came out i was at the end of year 8 so i'd just turned 14...and daniel radcliff was 10, ranga boy was 11 and emma watson was 11. and then tom being 12 man i could have picked them up and thrown them against a wall!! i wouldn't do that to my ranga boy though
TheDarkCullen
TheDarkCullen
Head Of Ravenclaw House
Head Of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Hahaha well i was in year 6 when the first film came out. So i was 11, maybe 12, i dont remember, so it was alright, and i couldnt have thrown them against a wall...LOL!

But yeah, i was watching them all the other week, and i dont know, it was a little weird, but then when i watched Half Blood Prince it was all normal again.

But it is even worse, for me, looking at Daniel in the first few films, because you know, them Equus pics are still etched into the back of my mind. Like i have seen him naked, butt naked, so now, watching him in the first few is even worse then any of the others! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:11 am

haha I gotta admit that Fred and George are pretty hot in Goblet of Fire... I like the way that they were allowed to grow their hair out a bit.

And yes I think that it is more than a little creepy to look back at the boys and think about them that way... I mean seriously some of their voices hadn't even broken yet...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh Emz, dude, you had to remind me about the lack of voice cracking...hahaha you are so right...ok, now it is even more creepy...It is weird, like for me, i can watch the Philosphers Stone and Chamber of secrets and think i shouldnt be looking and thinking about a certain platinum blond angel they way i normally do...BUT as soon as i put on Prisoner of Azkaban it dont seem that bad and i can sit there and fantasize about said angel...LOL! I dont know, maybe i am weird...LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

haha no Ten, I agree with you... lolz... The blond Angel certainly came into his full glory in POA... in saying that all of them did so yeah. They had all matured a lot more by then...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Very true, it was POA when i noticed Harry looking better as well...But i guess it still feels weird, i mean, knowing that in the book and the characters they were playing were only meant to be 13....LOL! I still couldnt help it though! And it is so good to know i am not the only one!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum