Hogwarts at Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEEWWWWWWWWW Gross!!!! Check it out!!

2 posters

Go down

EEEWWWWWWWWW Gross!!!! Check it out!! Empty EEEWWWWWWWWW Gross!!!! Check it out!!

Post  TheDarkCullen Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Ok so as most of you know (tenny and Emz) i've been MIA for a few days. well ive been in hospital with a gangrengous appendix that was removed on monday like an 1.5hrs after the surgeon saw me.
it was so dead that it broke in half meaning all the toxins were released just like if it burst, and i didn't get out til wednesday. it sucked that my mates who i have regular fone calls with live interstate...i didnt want exhustive hugs and feel sorry fors, just wanted ma mates.

check it out! this is not my appendix but its what it did look like:

EEEWWWWWWWWW Gross!!!! Check it out!! 4adb3a1f3eae2a50
^^cool huh? *gags*
TheDarkCullen
TheDarkCullen
Head Of Ravenclaw House
Head Of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down

EEEWWWWWWWWW Gross!!!! Check it out!! Empty Re: EEEWWWWWWWWW Gross!!!! Check it out!!

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:16 pm

haha lol... Rhi that appendix is pretty damned impressive... when that burst it would have gone with a nice squirty mess of puss and gunk lol... I'm so gross!!!!!!!! lol
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum