Hogwarts at Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Tidbits of Info...

2 posters

Go down

Fun Tidbits of Info... Empty Fun Tidbits of Info...

Post  Gryffindor5972 Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 am

I thought it would be good to start this thread to outline any little interesting connections that can be made in HP to things in everyday life. My example of this would be that there is a grouping of stars that are thought to have originated around the same time. Guess what their names were: Siruis, Regulus and Bellatrix. That's so kool lolz... ummm there is also the connection of the names Hermione and Minerva to Greek and Roman mythology. Hermione being the goddess of learning and knowledge and Minerva being the goddess of war and protection in Roman mythology (sort of like Athena in Greek mythos)...

I thought those were quite interesting in how they connect to the characters both in the book and those who they are named after.
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Fun Tidbits of Info... Empty Re: Fun Tidbits of Info...

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 pm

That is intersting...LOL! Wow, now i need to rack my brains to come up with something, i had an article in a magazine full of information like this, now i need to dig around my room and find it, i know i didnt throw it out.
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

https://hogwartsattwilight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum