Hogwarts at Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Bits!!

3 posters

Go down

Favourite Bits!! Empty Favourite Bits!!

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey guys, now I know that we have done all of this before but it's only fitting I think that the first topic here should be the favourite bits thread lol... So people you know what to do, name your favourite parts and away we go!! lol...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Favourite Bits!! Empty Re: Favourite Bits!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Hahaha well, just incase it isnt obvious, but in that book, my favourite bit was when Bella and her friends went down to La Push and Jacob told her the 'scary stories'....hahaha...

I didnt like that book as much as the others, i did like Edward AND Bella alot more in this one then in any of the others, but if Edward never left in New Moon i dont think i would be as into it as i am, as i think the books would have been to happy and lovey like the first one.
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

https://hogwartsattwilight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm

haha yeah Ten, Like I couldn't see that coming a mile off lol...

Well my favourite part was the biology class... not because of the whole bonding thing but the serious awkwardness experienced was so hilarious to read...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Location : Trying to steal Jasper and failing dismally :P:P Damn Alice and her secret mind powers...

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah, in the book i didnt mind that part, it was good for a laugh...hell, it was good for a laugh in the movie as well, because, seriously, that was BAD acting on Rob's part....hahaha!

Another part i really liked was the end bit, with James, in the book it was alot more intense and thrilling then in the movie...
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 pm

oooh James is soo hot really... OMJ I do love a good bad guy lol...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkCullen Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:43 pm

well i loathe bella...that skanky lunch cutter! Evil or Very Mad but i love my edward sooooo very much n jakes growing on me
TheDarkCullen
TheDarkCullen
Head Of Ravenclaw House
Head Of Ravenclaw House

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Well i dont think James is hot, but i think he is OK enough! LOL! And i hate Bella as well, but i didnt hate her as much in the first book. She didnt register with me really...none of them did, except Jake, so you can imagine my elation when i read New Moon!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted
Head Of Slytherin House
Head Of Slytherin House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryffindor5972 Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:48 pm

I would have paid very good money to watch you read NM for the first time... Just as I would pay good money to watch you watch Jake phase for the first time. lol...

I never understood Bella really. I could never click with her like I did with Jazz and Jake. I guess I've never felt like if I lost someone then my life would be over. I mean seriously obsessed much. I understand what Jazz and Jake are feeling so much better. I was originally obsessed with Edward as most TwiGirls are but I got over that after I read Eclipse and found the love of my life... lol. I don't connect with characters unless I can understand them and yeah I never felt anything for Bella...
Gryffindor5972
Gryffindor5972
Head Of Gryffindor House
Head Of Gryffindor House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down